Need a one-word answer? YES! You can make a plane ticket reservation without paying for an actual ticket. We call such tickets a verifiable flight reservation, dummy air ticket, flight itinerary for Schengen visa, flight bookings for a visa, one-way dummy air ticket or roundtrip dummy air ticket. Let’s learn more about it:
What Is A Verifiable Itinerary For Schengen Visa Or A Verifiable Flight Reservation?
A verifiable flight booking or itinerary for a Schengen visa is a booking for a flight that you can verify by the airline as being genuine. This means the airline has reserved a seat for you on the flight and will allow you to check in and board the plane using the reservation.
Read More: how-to-get-thailand-visa-for-indians
Verifiable flight reservations are often used when someone needs to show proof of their travel plans, such as when applying for a visa or when booking a hotel room. They are typically not actual ticketed flights, and the passenger will need to purchase a ticket before they can actually fly.
Difference Between An Actual Flight Ticket & A Verifiable Flight Reservation
A verifiable flight reservation is a type of reservation you can verify from an airline or travel agent as being valid and able to be used to purchase a ticket. You will require this type of itinerary for Schengen v
Visa when you need to show proof of a return or onward journey in order to enter a foreign country.
On the other hand, an actual ticket is a type of physical or electronic document that airlines or travel agents issue. It allows a person to board a flight. You shall need an actual ticket in order to board a plane, whereas a verifiable flight reservation is not.
When booking a flight, it is important to understand the difference between a verifiable flight reservation and an actual ticket. A verifiable flight reservation does not guarantee a seat on a flight and can only be used to purchase an actual ticket. An actual ticket, on the other hand, confirms a seat on a specific flight and allows a person to board the plane.
It is also important to note that verifiable flight reservations are not always accepted by airlines and may not be valid for all types of travel. In order to ensure that you have a confirmed seat on a flight, it is best to purchase an actual ticket.
How To Book An Itinerary For Schengen Visa Online?
Are you planning to visit the Schengen area for business or pleasure? Do you need to secure a Schengen visa in order to make your trip a reality? If so, you’ll need to provide a verifiable flight reservation or a verifiable itinerary for Schengen visa as part of your visa application.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to book a verifiable flight reservation for your Schengen visa application:
- Determine your travel dates and itinerary. In order to book a verifiable flight reservation, you’ll need to know exactly when and where you plan to travel.
- Search for flights. Use a search engine or travel agency to find flights that match your travel dates and itinerary. Make sure to look at multiple airlines and routes to find the best prices and options.
- Book your flights. Once you’ve found the flights that work best for you, book them using a credit card. It’s important to use a credit card, as this will make it easier to verify the reservation later on.
- Request a verifiable flight reservation for visa application. Once you’ve booked your flights, contact the airline or travel agency and request a verifiable flight reservation or an itinerary for Schengen visa. This is essentially a confirmation of your flights that can be used as part of your visa application.
- Submit your verifiable flight reservation with your visa application. When you apply for your Schengen visa, you’ll need to provide a copy of your verifiable flight reservation along with other required documents. Make sure to keep a copy for your own records as well.
- By following these steps, you can easily secure a verifiable flight reservation for your Schengen visa application and take the first step towards realizing your travel dreams. So, don’t wait – start planning your trip today!